Saturday, January 15, 2005

Great Day sorting

I woke up this morning with nothing to do and I remembered that I brought all my CDs inside because I've added so many since I last re-arranged them, and they needed to be rearranged. I finally made the decision to retire my favorite CD of all-time. I actually bought the CD for $6 off a new kid at Youth Group who won it. The Youth pastor was so disappointed in me but he quickly grew out of that. The CD is autographed by my favorite band, Thousand Foot Krutch (or TFK to those who know me or listen to their music). It is scratched to heck but it's such a grandiose CD. I have the re-release anyway. So after that was done and I burned many a candle in memoriam for it I decided to finish organizing the rest. I organized them into Car-worthy. Great CD’s and ones I own. Then into House worthy ones and finally crap-tastic ones. The ones I've deemed crap-tastic are good but at the same time they are old and through no fault but my own mostly contain the same music. The process was grueling and a few CD's didn't make it. Adios to my Heavy Metal CD, a CD with 2 tracks looped on it, and another CD that contained other good tunes, you will be missed. Leaving me with a total of 106 CDs. Way lower than what I thought I had but oh well. Well now that's done I can move onto football today.

School started recently and I'm sorry to say I became ill my first day back. It's ironic that I've worn shorts all winter long and have yet to be sick, but the first day of school when the classroom was over 90 degrees I got sick. The ironic part is that people say you get sick from cold and I got sick from heat. I guess I tend to thrive in cold more so than heat.
The classes this semester will be more challenging than most I've taken in the past. My counselor advised me to take Freshman Comp; I've failed it once before, but only because I skipped more than 4 days. If it hadn't been for an attendance policy I'd have an "A" in the class, because my writing was too good for the teacher's comprehension. Thanks in large part to Mr. Bergan.

Well I've run out of thoughts for now. Perhaps more when time permits.

Dangeresque Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home