Monday, January 17, 2005

No creative Title

Good day to my devoted fans, I realize there aren't any of you out there, yet; but soon I will have many.

This morning I woke up to find myself still sick despite a plethora of Vitamin C pills and Cough syrup and OJ and every other old wives tale for curing a cold. So I will let the ol' body take care of it. I may be 21 but hey that's old. Realizing that it was still "cold" outside, I stayed in bed today. What great fun it was. I am bored with all the games I own for X-box now, so I decided to play one I didn't play much. The Sims Busting Out while being a crappy game has satisfied my video game addictions. I probably spent the hours of 11-3 trying to keep a simulated person happy while they are perfectly capable of doing it themselves. My guy is a hair-stylist who needs to get married so he can get a new car. It's a meticulous task. I found a lady but she is taking forever to propose to, mainly because every time I get close to proposal I get depressed . . . my guy is so pathetic.

So after that was over I decided to see what the sports writers of the country are saying about the Minnesota/Iladelphia game. There is a moron named Jay Mariotti who is always so negative towards the Vikes and every other MN team (probably because Minnesota teams always beat down his beloved Chicago teams). For those who didn't know Minnie lost 27-14. I hate so much to admit this but I am glad the Vikings lost because I don't think anyone can stop Hotlanta now. I must give daps to Vick. I hate seeing the Vikings make it to the NFC championship game and lose. Plus I despise Phillie so much I want to see them get embarrassed. Then I heard rumors that some moron in California started by emailing PTI and asking them where the Vikes are trading Moss to. . . my simple response to that was, "MORON!!!!" because the Vikings would never trade Randy.

When PTI was over I played a game of ESPN NFL 2K5 against my brother. I was Carolina and he was Atlanta. I beat him 21-17. I was so happy. I only wish I had more people to play against. After that I really did nothing but decide to talk to Sarah, and write to you all. Well that's my day; look forward to more postings in the future.

Dangeresque Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home