Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I can't get enough

Hey y'all. What's up? Not a whole lot here. I am a bit bored before class tonight. I am taking Word War II. I am a history freak, I love the stuff. I have quite possibly the smartest man ever for a professor, Steve Potts. Today was a weird day. Last night our cable went out and oddly enough I was not bothered by it the slightest bit. I was kind of happy. I got a great night sleep, because I wasn't interrupted by SportsCenter or sports games. It was a great sleep. I kind of exaggerated a bit. The cable went out yesterday at like noon. I played video games almost all day. And when I went to play ESPN football and my step-brother came over and we played a few games of it. I whooped him all 4. It was kind of cool. I was New England, with a roster change. I loathe Tom Brady, so I moved him to Hotlanta, and I moved Vick to the Vikes and Duante came to New England. It was great fun. Then when all of that excitement was over I totally went to bed.

When I awoke, I realized the cable was back on and got kind of depressed. I realized how little cable matters, and more importantly how much time I spend watching it. I had a little time last night to reflect on how my schedule is set up. I went to watch Law & Order: SVU and then I remembered that cable didn't exist anymore in our household. I should have done devotion, but I was really tired. I know I'm a bad person because of it. So when this morning was over and afternoon rolled around I found out Andella had received the CDs I sent her, my heart was overjoyed. I have so much to say but so little space and time to say it in. So I will close by saying this:

“I ask that you return me, the years I did ignore thee. And with my burden, bury the weight of guilt I carry, and lead me to the well of life before my soul departs. "

- Tourniquet- The Tomb of Gilgamesh



Dangeresque Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home