Friday, April 21, 2006

The first of 2

As you can see the first gift I gave to my little blog was a new color scheme in addition to some new "bling"?? The second one comes from you my readers. The Altruism of this blog has ben lacking so what I am willing to do is to let you (my readers) take a turn at naming my blog. It's simple. If you leave a comment suggesting a name it will go into consideration. I figure that way we all get a say in the name of my blog. So I look forward to reading your suggestions. Good day!

4 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous joked...

what a loser you spelled been wrong. not to mention you used poor grammar. but I still love you and I always will. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Stalker

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

How about Ultra-Specific Impressions of a Man Maddened by His Vices!? Or I'm a Schitzo and I am not a crook!

Dude, so many choices.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Newsy joked...

Newsy's a nice name. Pity its already taken.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger JC joked...

The Life and Times of a real live Napoleon Dynomite

 

Post a Comment

<< Home