Monday, January 24, 2005

Mr. White speaks

Good Evening all. It's been a while since last I wrote to the few, if any read this. These last few days have been weird. Friday started out average. When it came time to go to church, I went and received a gift certificate from Larry and Dave (Thanks boys). So after I brought my new friend EK home, I went to Wal-Mart and decided to spend the certificate on the new Jeremy Camp CD. I may not be his biggest fan, but the music is still decent. Then I came home, and went to sleep: Precious sleep. The next day was a slough day. I didn't do anything but go to the parts store for my dad to pick up a belt bearing or something like that. . . Then I came home and played some more of The Sims. My loser guy finally got married. The wonderful Mrs. is named Ginger. I have 3 lovely kids with her. 1 boy Hezekiah, 1 girl Miami, and another girl named Miami; she unfortunately was taken away by Social Services for our neglect. I was saddened to see her go. . . Ok, I really wasn't because Ginger surprised me with the kid. Oh well. So after I played a little of that I watched some TV then I went to sleep.

Today, I woke up at 6:30 and took a shower and got dressed, Hen I came downstairs and listened to some music. When 9 rolled around, I went to pick EK up for church. Pastor Randy preached and it was good. After service, I did the usual convo with the usual people. I came home and watched my Super Bowl picks blow it. I was saddened. I really hate Phillie and New England, mainly because of their quarterbacks. I don't care for either. In my "humble" opinion, they may be the worst QB's in the league. So while that was going on, I spoke to my home-girl Andella. She is so wonderful. And I spoke to Boyum, he's becoming a "goon". Then I went to watch "The Simpson’s", it's a terrible show now. Matt Groening if you ever read this, (And I doubt you ever will) please end the show. Go out on a plus. The show isn't funny or witty anymore. It's getting too political. End it for us all Matt. We've had a grand run. Then I watched Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. To those who haven't watched it, do so, it's good. Finally the highlight of the night came on, "Desperate Housewives". If you've ever watched the show, I noticed something tonight there is a kid in the show who looks an awful lot like Boyum. . . Coincidence? I think not. Well that's my day and weekend for all my little readers. Keep safe and warm out there. I'm told it's cold out there. Take care all.

Dangeresque Dan

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Eric joked...

Ah, Kranny... calling me a goon...

Good blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home