Friday, March 11, 2005

For the sake

Yeah I noticed it's been 5 days since my last post, so for the sake of nothing I will post and try not to use proper grammar.

I noticed today that Jill (ignore the dude in the picture Jill's the chick) kinda resembles Martha Stewart in the right light. Maybe it's because I was tired or because I'm going through withdrawls of caffeine, or something to that effect. Spring Break sucks; too boring.
The Vikings are doing too many offseason moves. Plaxico, Mike Williams, Robinson, Burleson, and now a new guy named Gardner? Could this be the best wide-reciever corps ever? Probably not. My prediction is Williams, Burress, Plaxico, and Burleson will be our wide-outs next year along with Campbell, and maybe Robinson. I don't know. Supposedly the Vikes are the hot-spot. EVERYONE wants to come here. Donovin Darius, a great safety from Jax, wants in the purple. Who knows, only time will tell. I mean even The Edge wants in on the cold state

Dangeresque Daniel

"Sucks to your assmar"

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous joked...

Monkey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home