Sunday, March 06, 2005

Yesterday

Hey readers and others.
I will make this post quick (or at least try to). Well yesterday/last night. We went to Duluth to see
Sean Smith. It was in one word: PHENOMENAL! For those who don't recognize the name he spoke at Youth Convention 2001. He gave a great word which was basically followed up nicely this morning by Pastor Randy's sermon and his instructions to where we as a church will be returning. But yeah now I have to build an "altar" to give thanks to God and see where he wants me next year. I hear "The Cities" calling me down there in about early September or so. I will see and hope but not move until I hear.

Keep Reading I know how you
gnaw at the bit for more info.

DD
the real one
(Chicks dig the big GOD)

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Jilb joked...

Agreed. Sean Smith was great!

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger jac-atac joked...

True dat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home