Sunday, January 30, 2005

Unknown

Hey to my fan(s), this one is going to be short I hope. This week, I got a few new games for the X-box. KOTOR II, NFL Street 1, ESPN 2K5, and The PRince of Persia: The Sands of Time. They are great games. I also got 2 new CDs. 1 Larry and Dave bought for me with a gift certificate. I believe i mentioned it in a previous post. I also got the new David Crowder CD. The Lime one. It is a great CD. I recommend it to all. Although his music may require a certain taste. SO I got to drive the church van this morning, what an experience. It was both easy and hard. I couldn't reach the brake pedal because it sits about 6 inches off the ground and I am a big guy and the drivers compartment is a small place. I got this kicking new cologne called Money. . . Now maybe the opposite gender will be more attracted to me now. I am hoping smelling of money draws one. Whatever. Well That is all that is new in my life. I wish I had more to report, but no one gives me any news other than the typical stuff. Sarah is good. Andella is good. My cat is crabby. I smell like lichens. And the newest of news, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie won't be getting together. I am saddened by that. Perhaps he could teach her good role picking. Regardless, I believe I'm off to play KOTOR II. Have a great day. And stay off the acid kiddies, it may take you on trips with bad service.

Dangeresque Dan

http://www.boyumblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.reinman.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home