Monday, May 01, 2006

(No Title)

Today is May 1st and Winter ended about a month ago. Yet, today when I was leaving the school I ran into a teacher from last semester talking to a student (the student who called me "f*#&^$! crazy in early March). I figured that since it is officially Spring here; the comments towards me and my shorts would subside. I was grossly disappointed. I greeted the teacher and he said "Still wearing shorts./? (I couldn't tell if he was asking me or telling me) I said my usual spiel of "Always and forever." As I was walking away I heard him say to the student who called me "f*#&^$! crazy" I was the "Bravest student in the school". The "polite student" agreed. I walked away baffled. I don't know if I am brave or if I am crazed. I still don't know. Perhaps I can seek my answer here. So these are the options.

1. I am Brave; and not crazed. I am one of David's mighty men.
2. I am Crazed. I also am a scared little boy and belong in France.
3. I am Braized. That means I am both brave and crazed (but more bravery than craze). I am also a method for cooking beef.
4. I am Crave; this is a combination of crazy and brave ( I lean a bit more towards crazy here). I also am desired by all. I know I am totally fly and hot but to sat I am desired by all may be a bit much.

So I will leave it to you to dictate to me. I wouldn't know where I'd fit without sounding arrogant. Get commenting, get your parents commenting, get your friends commenting. I still need more names for my blog.

3 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous joked...

i vote for 4. you ARE hott. you still haven't figured out who I am yet? i'll see ya Friday night. will you see me?
loves.

Stalker

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Jilb joked...

You are brave. One of the Lord's mighty men.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Natalie joked...

i don't think you are a scared little boy who belongs in france, so i'd say number three.
natalie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home