Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Gospel of Kranny

Well this is not the biblical kind of gospel . . . Rather, more of a root-definition of the word. I WILL finish my degree this year. I am boldly determined. In fact, I am set to take very difficult courses this semester: Choir (because I can't be a band geek.), bowling (because I've always wanted to join the sport of Homer & Fred. Two true athletes.) And the class I've dreaded . . . Advanced Comp. I have to take it eventually; it may have as well be when I am in easy courses.

So, did anyone catch the 1 AM Leno? I discovered my first name is not Richard, Rich, Dick, Rick or any other abbreviated name. It is instead "President". That was a 4th grade question asked to a college graduate . . . I may not be the most popular president but I thought I was one of the most infamous. I've gone from "Richard" to "Ummmmm . . . . . .President?" When did America start the dumbing down process? Oh right! Here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home