Friday, June 16, 2006

I apologize for my absence from the blogosphere. But I've been either in Superior, at work or sleeping. It seems I don't have much time for church other than Sunday morning. It makes me feel bad missing out on so much. Thankfully, I only have 8 weeks of work left. I've learned so much since I've started there. I've learned that running 10-ton cranes is no joke but moving 100-ton cranes is much cooler and even more of a no laughing matter. Running a big Case-loader is a lot more fun than driving a little forklift. But skid-steers are the ultimate machines to run. That being they are the bomb-diggity. Using a chop-saw is kind of fun when you make it fun, but make sure you have neck protection when cutting and smashing magnets; it hurts pulling them out. Soon I will learn how to run a crane-truck and a cutting torch. I look forward to the experience of this summer job offers.

4 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

you get to drive a crane?
sweeeeeeet

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

dude, who are you and where is our friend Kranny?

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Newsy joked...

Hey, we put the Lime in the Coke and now we're going to fashion a keg looking container to store it in, will that work?

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Larry joked...

Running a crane, smashing things, cutting things. Sounds like an awesome summer job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home