Thursday, May 25, 2006

Results in

Well my first week at work is over. All I can say is: I'm tired. Manual Labor isn't too bad but the 4:30 wake-ups are. I figure I'll describe my job and where I work.

I work at LTV mine. Not mining; rather, tearing it down. But I don't do the cutting or tearing. I move the metal the cutters cut. I clean the shop yard. I shovel rock, move chain, warn others of impending doom and occassionally pound the living crap out of stuff with sledge-hammers for fun. (In fact, that's been the funnest part of work.) I also seem to spend most of my time taking 100+ lb. pieces of metal and moving into bins on the other side of the yard. It's not too bad, in fact, the worst part of work is the piece of burnt bacon I call a nose. Well, if anyone has anymore questions: direct all questions to my secretary . . . name pending.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger JC joked...

You're working at LTV- that's great! Hope you have a great summer. Don't spend all your $$$ in one place!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger JC joked...

did you know that you can have a blog here:
http://www.mycoke.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home