Sunday, May 21, 2006

Good News Everybody!

So I have a summer job. I am going to work with my dad. Manual Labor, that's my new title. I think it's Hispanic in origin. However it works out, I'm making $8/hr. It's not much but it's better than $0/hr and watching Star Trek all day.

I got my grades for the semester. "A", "B", "C". The "A" is for Art-eest. The "B" is for Best curler "from Miami". The "C" is for Champion of leg pulling. The Best curler "from Miami" thing was a joke I played on some junior curlers. They asked if I was from Miami considering I wore all Miami shirts and hats. I told them "Yes! Why would I wear Miami stuff if I wasn't from Miami?" I am evil! "Leg pulling?" See last post.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

can you get me a guest spot on Miami Vice?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home