Monday, August 21, 2006

A New Story

What goes together better than Coke and football? Aside from the obvious: A large meteor and Florida State. I can't think of anything. (I do not actually wish a meteor would fall upon Florida State, just its football team.) I was doing my hourly check on ESPN.com (serious) for new news in all things sports. I came across a rather humorous advertisement. The point of it was simple; the point was clever, thus resulting in a good advertisement. The advertisement: "Coke, it’s like stealing your best friend's first round pick: Cold but good." It's obviously talking about fantasy football.

To change topics, I changed my template a little. I made it a 'lil darker and less obvious where my allegiances lie in college football . . . Or any college sports. I think it makes me look a tad more sophisticated with my obsession. I have moved on from a juvenile obsession to a healthy love . . . . perhaps not. The little "U"s are still there hinting to what team I am loyal to.

Quick change, Here's a link to a fun game. I like making sand go BOOM!

3 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger JC joked...

i prefer a frozen coke & snickers bar.

i like your template.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Reinman joked...

I love Coke!

I love football!

I love your more subtle Miami themed template!

(And by the way, do you ever read Bill Simmons at espn.com? He's the king of relevant, clever sports analogies.)

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Unknown joked...

Play now: best action game android
actions games online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home