Sunday, November 05, 2006

Rambling thoughts

Greetings! Or should I say Salutations?? It's the same greeting. I have no real point to the post. Well, that's not completely true. If I had no point, I wouldn't be writing. Moving on.

Recently, my mind has been on people who have no evident talent but have gained fame some how. Paris Hilton, Kevin Federline, and Tara Reid are the three who should spend the rest of their days cleaning kennels at a zoo. At least the crap would be comparible to their intelligence and talent level. But, there has been other stuff brewing in the mind of the old dog.

I bought SplinterCell: Double Agent. The game disappointed me. The rating system used on Chaos Theory is gone and the Alarm stages from Pandora Tomorrow are back. I am, seriously, deeply saddened by it.

Well I guess there wasn't a whole lot brewing in the noodle. So I'm going to go sob uncontrollably in regards to the game.

3 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger Reinman joked...

Yeah, I hated those alarm stages from PT. How's the rest of the game?

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan joked...

The graphics are the same as Chaos Theory. The story is good too (in typical Tom Clancy style). There are some new gadgets that are awesome. The AI is incredibly alert and sensitive to anything. It is pretty good all-around. But the Alarm stages detract away from the gaame. Also, like I said, not having the rating system makes completing the levels, staying stealthy, and the option of not to kill/kill not seem worth playing.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Colonel Havoc joked...

The rating system used on Chaos Theory is gone and the Alarm stages from Pandora Tomorrow are back. I am, seriously, deeply saddened by it.

What? Huh? Duh?

The AI is incredibly alert and sensitive to anything. It is pretty good all-around. But the Alarm stages detract away from the gaame. Also, like I said, not having the rating system makes completing the levels, staying stealthy, and the option of not to kill/kill not seem worth playing.


Oh...Now I get it.

Thanks for explaining.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home