Thursday, November 09, 2006

Test

We've all heard about product dropping. You know you go on Conan and talk about how much you love . . . oh I don't know . . . Mt. Dew. So I will run a little test here on the crossroads of the internet (That being my blog). The test? Product dropping. I will name products and see if anyone gives me one or if I get some from the company. So here we go.

I love Coke, Bentleys, X-Box 360s, Apple Video I-Pods, Cherry Coke, Sony PS3s, Bose home theatre systems, Coke, Texas Instruments DLP TVs, 2006 Chevy 1500 trucks, Vault, Dell XP5 laptops, Sony Blue-ray players, and lastly Coca~Cola.

Now, I can just sit back and watch the gifts roll in.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

hey, I think you forgot to mention something about coke.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

also, e-mail me at my yahoo account so I can add you tomessanger again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home