Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Mix

As I saw in my last post, my people are crying out for my new K-Mix. I assure you it is in the works, but this is a creative process. I have to make sure that the songs are worthy of being on the mix. I mean I don't want it to be like a Now CD. I want it to be a good CD. One that people can play for people of all ages and genders. So it is taking time. I think I have 1/4 of the songs selected. I will put this out there: If you have any suggestions for songs, put it to CD and let me hear it. But don't be too disappointed if your song isn't chosen. Thanks for taking the time to catch up on my musical adventures.

3 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

The Boss would like Matt Redman's version of What a Friend I've Found...please?

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan joked...

Inform the boss that next time she's in town she can call me and request it.

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Faye... joked...

Thanks for the colored pic!!!I still have it...and a memory of the infamous petting zoo. :)
Hey...50 degree's is coming this weekend!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home