Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Comfortable

I don't have a lot to say this week. The test worked like a charm. I bought myself a lot of Coke. Although, now that I think of it . . . . Coke was supposed to send me free Coke. And I didn't recieve a Bentley or new gaming console in the mail. Perhaps it didn't work as well as I'd hoped. Oh well, I still got Coke. Ya know, I'm beginning to think I've become a Coke-addict. I reviewed some previous posts and I mention Coke a lot. It's as though I'm some sort of name-dropper or even worse- an obsessed buffoon for the cola. But which cola? Why Coca~Cola. I'm mean I know the name of the inventer of the product: Dr. Pemberton. I've referred to it as the sweetest drink and an Ambrosia to the gods. I've even made a top-ten list of fun things to do with Coke. I haven't even mentioned other colas. Like Pe- Pe- Pep. I can't say it. Oh there's RC Co . . . cough . . . retch. Hmmmm . . . Maybe I can say Sam's Choi . No! I must declare that Coke is the only cola for me. Dr. Pemberton, your divine drink truly is the drink of the cola-gods. In fact, I will make . . . Nay I MUST make a new list of top 10 things to do while drinking Coke.

1. Drink More Coke.
2. Watch Conan O'Brian.
3. Not do homework.
4. Play SplinterCell: Chaos Theory.
5. Purchase a monkey and teach him to drink it.
6. Dance the dance of Revolution.
7. Listen to Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.
8. Rally for the Republicans.
9. Encourage others to join you in drinking the sweetest, tartest, bubbly concoction ever invented.
10. Buy one of these hats then just sit back and enjoy Coke.

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

I think you made a mistake. Number one should have said "Dump Coke down the drain and enjoy a delicious, refreshing Pepsi." Then the rest of the list would have been nine things to do when drinking Pepsi.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger JC joked...

I have to admit- we tried the vanilla, black cherry coke thing over the Thanksgiving holiday...bad choice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home