Monday, February 05, 2007

A Quick update.

Hey to my readers (insert typical joke concerning readers here). I trust you all are doing well. I know that today I am doing just fine. It's a little chilly outside or so I hear. But moving on. I figured I'd give you all a quick update on what is going on in the life of the Ol' Richard Nixon Imposter. And the truth is not a whole lot. I am learning how to successfully play Moonlight Sonata on the piano. Much to my own dismay, that's my test material for my fundamentals of music class. Everyone else gets "Mary had a little lamb". Not me. I'm special. But it's cool. It'll be a neat parlor trick someday.
But, in my dance class we all learned the foxtrot well enough to move onto a new dance. I think it's the Waltz (no relation to Disney). It is still humiliating in class on account I have to dance with the teacher weekly. But, as a friend encouraged me, it's better to learn from the one who knows what to do. In my opinion, I am the best dancer (next to the instructor) because I haven't been corrected yet in my dancing. It is fun though. More so than I would have thought. But that is my update. It's not much, I know, but it is a fix for you Dangeresque Dan fans. So until next time. Enjoy the weather. Peace like a flocka geese!!

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger JC joked...

way to go Beethoven!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

Yea, but when is the next Kranny Worship coming out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home