Sunday, April 01, 2007

And the future holds . . . .

So the last couple of weeks I've been pondering about what my future holds. I am fairly sure that th is is my last year at HCC or potentially my second to last year. Yes, I've been there 4 years at this point in time, but a fifth year doing something I never wanted to do in the first place drains my heart just thinking about it. But I've always liked challenges and finishing what I start and to finish my degree would be a good thing. And at the same time, I'd like to take the next step in my faith and step out boldly in faith. And I've always thought it'd be fun to just become a vagabond. I don't know what I am going to do, but whatever it is I want to do it faithfully, and with the zeal of the Lord. I just ask that I get direction from the Lord. So keep me in your prayers.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Jamylou joked...

You're post is quite inspiring, I must say. Keep pressing in. Sometimes what "the future holds" is for us to just live life one day at a time. Live every moment as if it were the last. It's a step by step process. If you're seeking, God will guide you. He will reward your diligence. Don't ever give up. God wants to use your life in amazing ways, don't hesitate to allow Him to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home