Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Life Story Pt. III

Well , friends, it's time for another installment of My Life Story. We have been busy of late. Powerful busy. Doing what? Well, stop interrupting and I'll show you and explain along the way. The room is nearly complete. So I figured it was time for an update. I mean, come on, I don't think stages and new couches (possibly) would make all that much of an impression. This picture is of the Northeast wall.
The western watch. I just like this picture for the window sill. It makes it look all sunny and bright out. Nothing new here.
This is the Northwest wall. You can see some windows. And the beams. I can read your minds . . . I thought they tore down the walls to create more space down there. Why are the couches put in a circle on that half of the room? Simple, we never publicly said that was why we tore down the walls. We just like frivolous work. Doesn't it look mighty inviting?
This is the southeast wall. See the bathroom, and the stairs, and some couches, and some chairs, and the basement in all their splendor. Aren't they splendor-y?

New Window. Just have to show it off because this is our new selling point on the room. Yeah, we redecorated and stuff . . . but we got a new window!!
This will replace the checkered floor in the dining room/kitchen. We decided to replace it because too many old guys and Chinese people were coming in to play checkers. It just got too frustrating. You ever tried moving heavy boxes around an old guy and Chinese kid yelling at each other over a game of Checkers? Well me neither, and I don't want to have to.
This little number is our new toy. That's right . . . a toy. Because we get to play with it like it is a toy.

Well, I think that's it for now. Stay tuned for possibly more.

1 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger JC joked...

Whoohooo! Looks great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home