Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sitting at the feet

Hey peeps, what's up? There is not a whole lot going on in this young man's life. I did return from Men's Advance last weekend and it was an amazing time in God's presence. I think I have a new passion for my college campus . . . Also, I recently resigned from the sound team. I believe the early AM prayer team at the church is my new calling. So, let's hope that this is God's plan for me on both parts. And remember one thing: It's always better to take the time out in the day and sit at the feet of Jesus than to worry about the business of the day. Have a blessed afternoon/evening.

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger JC joked...

YOu might enjoy the World Missions Summit Dec. 30-Jan. 1st. IT's a conference that X/A is putting on together with the AGWM. check out www.twms.org . Were going to try to make it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home