Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Research

I hate doing research. Like seriously, HATE IT! But the good thing is that by doing it I draw ever closer to getting across that stage and recieving a piece of paper from some lowly establishment that has both frustrated me on all levels and inspired me to despise Democrats all the more. Here's to a final paper that will earn me an "A". Please my friends, keep me in prayer over this next 2 weeks while I begin the process of writing it all . . . and every other reason under the sun. I need guidance from God on how to write this whole thing. The topic: I can't really explain because I am still formulating it in my mind. But it will be good (or so I hope). Mr. A. is gone.

2 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Faye... joked...

I love research and I love to figure out topics to go with the research. Although I do the later first and the former last usually!!! (?) I know what I meant...text me if you need help or an idea!!!
great post about salvation...and I was relieved to hear you did P. Alternative again!!!! BTW who did you scare up in the nursery this year?
Also in regards to Adonis...he was maned after his father. You like that eh? What if I told you the name Sir was in front of it?

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger Hayesjohnson93 joked...

Thanks for sharing <3

bubble charms

free online car racing games

 

Post a Comment

<< Home