Monday, August 11, 2008

Today

Hey peeps. How's life. I hope it's going better than life if you're a Packer fan. Oh yeah, that was from March until last week. Forget I mentioned it. So, I figured I'd fill y'all in on what's shakin' in my life. The new glucose-ometer is working fine. My fingers are very, very, very happy right now. i can actually see my fingerprints on the tip now; not callouses. Anyway, I also am trying out a new deodorant. Honestly, it's nice. It smells lovely. Wait, that's not a masculine word. It smells like alright, you know for having a scent. Personally, I'd prefer something closer to a forest, but you know . . . (That should work as a cover). Anyway, as you can tell, there is not a whole lot happening in this man's life. Although, I can say that a certain someone who writes under a certain pen-name is turning 25 later this week. Like Thursday. (coughmecough). Man, I think I must have caught something suddenly. (coughit'smecough) So, that's life in a nutshell. Have a great week. (coughdon'tforgettowishmeHappyBirthdaycoughcough). Oh my! It's getting worse.

5 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger JC joked...

I'm glad your deodorant is working for you.
What are you going to do now that you are done with school??

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

Happy belated Coast Guard Day everybody!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Jamylou joked...

Don't people believe in blogging anymore????

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Faye... joked...

HAPPYBIRTHDAYFRIEND...I must of caught it.

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger alicethomas joked...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are finding something to relax, zombie shooting games for kids; stickman army games will be my best recommendation for you. Let’s play and get more deep relaxation!
Beside, you can try lego marvel superheroes game , it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home