Sunday, October 19, 2008

Boiling!

My blog is boiling now. It's finally reached 212. That's about the only hot thing in my life. And it's not even a heat source. I was going to post a video clip from my phone as this post, but I figured I'd allow the illusion of me being Nixon continue. Plus, it's hard to look presentable on a video phone. It adds 10 lbs . . . I don't need anymore weight. Well, anyway, I am still unemployed. I need a job. By any chance does anyone have one for me? If you do,please, give me a call. I recently found some tunes from my L.A. Symphony boys. I love them. They are one of a few joys I have in life. The others being: my ninja skills, secretly saving the world as a 3rd Echelon agent, and breathing. I am getting tired of the Diabetes nowadays though. I won't lie. The games it plays with my mind are frustrating. I sincerely wish it would leave my body. It makes me feel like I don't fit in anywhere or with most people my age. Plus, I have a feeling that it could potentially affect my hire-able status if an employer found out. Please, I am going to ask you, my readers, this in all seriousness: pray for me. Pray for a healing in my body or mind or anything. I think i need a dose of God like I've never received before. That's about it. Have a good day. Thanks for putting up with my belly-aching.

3 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Faye... joked...

I'll keep my ear out for employment...I always say, find your passion and then do it!Look for something to do in the field that God made you passionate for!

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Long trần joked...



Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time:
truyện ngôn tình hiện đại hay
i love my parents quotes
pikachu online mien phi
online racing games

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger alicethomas joked...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are finding something to relax, zombie shooting games for kids; stickman army games will be my best recommendation for you. Let’s play and get more deep relaxation!
Beside, you can try lego marvel superheroes game , it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home