Thursday, March 24, 2005

If you feel the need

I heard quite possibly the greatest line ever today from Cotton Hill. If you watched the episode of when Bobby goes to "boot camp" as Hank, Cotton, and Bobby are leaving, Peggy is hugging Bobby and Cotton says to her, "If you have any more emotions get in the kitchen and pour them into a bundt cake-pan." Or something to that effect. I like me original picture of Nixy. For a few days it was of The Simpson's rendition of him. It was good but ya can't be the classic. I mean fakes are prevelant but I'm the real deal.

So I had to write a paper this week and the first draft of it was boring to read. So then I revised it and tried to make it funny. I hope I did it. My ear itches. I want to dye my hair again but I don't know what color . . . I'm taking suggestions. You have until 4 days from now to comment. Well I used all my witty humor on my paper. There wasn't much of it but now I'm spent.


Dandy Dan Danielson

Drake Sabitch: "I'm not far from dragging you out of the car and beating you to dust."
Steve Dodds: "You should work up to that, kinda leaves you nowhere to go."