Wednesday, May 17, 2006

1+3=4

Wow, it's been so long since I posted with sincerity in my words. Ok, so I've never posted sincerely. But it's okay because someday I will.

I am officially done with the semester! I took my last final today at 8. I was anxious to take it; I showed up 1/2 hour early ( It was not a fear-based anxiety. It was a "I want to get this over and done with" anxiety.) The teacher assumed it would take us an hour or so to finish it. Thirty-three minutes later: I turned in my well written and well thought-out short answer final.

How did I do? I am not expecting much in terms of grades. I didn't devote myself wholly to the class. I only read 2 pieces of literature through the semester. The first and the last; the alpha and omega; the beginning and the end ( to borrow biblical phrases). I didn't discuss much. In fact, I got through discussion by two means: silence and elaborating on what the others said. I wrote the papers, I presented Mark Twain, but I "forgot" to journal. Like I said earlier, I am not expecting to do well.

After the dust settles, I am going to go back and finish up my A.A. But as for now: It's time to drink Coke, watch softball, smell like bonfires, and most importantly, have fun! I look forward to the rest of you joinging me in Summer.

2 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Newsy joked...

hey whens the party?

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous joked...

perhaps I'll see more of you this summer. will you see me? you better start! I will NOT be ignored any longer!!

Stalker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home