Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Drab

Well it's new post day. Yeah baby! I really don't have a lot to say. I mean I should considering I often think a lot when I'm walking but I rarely remember the deep thoughts/postulates/solutions to world crises that come to me. I guess they are so profound that my mind chooses to keep them hidden. But yeah, I sit here in the college cafeteria contemplating courses of action. That is to say: I am bored out of my mind. I have class in one hour but I sit here alone writing to you, sipping a Diet Dew listening to the latest Kranny mix. Sorry people, it's stuck on my phone. mwahahaha . . . I'm evil. Ok, maybe not. But I am arrogant. I sit here as a beautiful observer. I don't mean I am observing the beautiful women walking by. Instead, I am the beautiful person. I am watching other people walk by and occasionally distracted by someone I know or a fairly attractive woman. But then I remember, I am better than these people because I drink tea, coffee, diet soda, and I pay attention to the world of politics, news, and sports. I also enjoy the music of Beethoven, Mozart, oldies, and other classics. Boy, I tell you it's a good thing I pray for God to help make me a humble person nightly.

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Jamylou joked...

Hey Mr. "Beautiful Observer," it's time for a new post...
Signed: Yo Mama

 

Post a Comment

<< Home