Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Joy in Life

So . . . . . it's come to another post from Yo boy the Big Man. And in reality I still don't have much to say. So why post? Well, because it lets the crazy out of the upstairs, and in reality, who don't love reading my crazy teachings? Yes, I am aware of my poor grammar use there and the excessive comma use. I almost feel like a high school freshman going nuts with the comma button. You, know, putting, commas, after, every, other, word, or, something, along, those, lines. So, I am back in the local Joe joint enjoying a cup of my cold brew. I am still drinking the diabetic specialty. Sugar-free syrups and no creamer. But it's alright. I have been known to refer to my case as the curse from the pancreatitis and I guess it's all for the better. I'll complain here for a second. I mean I am ok with the finger pricking every meal. But the shots every meal and 2 in the morning kinda suck. But here's where it is bad. Since the doctors decided to take out my gall bladder I occasionally get fairly painful sensations in my abdominal region. They told me that is frequent. And then there's the other bad thing that stems from the lack of a gall bladder. Enough about that. I'll try and be innovative here with the blog. Does anyone happen to have a question for me? It'll be kind of a "Dear Abby" type thing. Ask away homies.

3 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Jamylou joked...

Is your cold cup of Joe satisfying your Coca-cola cravings? What, no Coke Zero? I'd choose a cup of Joe over that other stuff anyway!

By the way..Have you thought of asking your doctor about the new inhaled insulin or an insulin pump so you wouldn't have to poke yourself so much?

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger JC joked...

Dear Kran,
So do you think Adam has a belly button?

Sleepless in Springfield.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan joked...

Well, Sleepless, I don't believe Adam had a belly button as it results from an umbilical cord (or so I've heard) and since Afam wasn't born he couldn't have had one. And as for you James, I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing. And yes, the cold coffee is somewhat better than the Coke Zero. Whoever says they taste similar has no taste. At all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home