Saturday, August 25, 2007

It's come to two in a week.

That's right, my life is so exciting that I have had to post two posts in a week. And here's the kicker. Neither has anything of interest. This post is just a post for the sake. I mean, I should have a point in these ramblings; but then, they wouldn't be ramblings . . . they'd be actual points of intellect and worth your time. But perhaps the sudden urge to write something stems from the fact that a writer for the local newspaper has come in and my pride in my writing has taken over. I mean, I am no Bergan or even a young Rein-man, but surely I am better than a majority of the local press people. Maybe not. Let's see how long I can ramble on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on for. I mean the possiblilites are endless with the cut and paste buttons. I could just sit here in the local coffee joint and let you all wait on me. But the post would still be at this mark regardless of time. So I could end it. And I will indeed do just that . Wow, I wrote a lot and have nothing to say. Perhaps this is therapeutic. Maybe not. Maybe it's just me releasing my crazy all up on the world wide web. Regardless, this has to come to an end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home