Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Cold Cup

Well it's come time for a new post. But what to post about? I mean nothing new has happened to me. There is no interesting stories or theories I could post on. It's not as though I can post on the world around me considering I'm in Caribou and nothing of interest has happened. SO perhaps I can post on a couple of thoughts. For one, both TFK and LA Symphony have or either are going to be releasing new CDs. And I want them both . The both are a favorite of mine. And with the opportunity to go see TFK on Sept. 8 for free afforded me I gotta go. So yeah, eveybody go to the Great Northern fest or something along those lines. I mean . . . ffree good music.

Since my last post, (as noted by moms) I turned the grand ol' 24. Yeah, I used to be able to say I may be getting old but at least I have my health . . . Not so much anymore. But it could be worse. I mean I could be dead or something. And besides I have some interesting stories to tell people about needles, drugs, and alcohol. It's not often you get to say that and not actually mean it the way it sounds. Needles for insulin, drugs are the insulin and some others, and the alcohol swabs to dininfect areas so I can get a clean shoot. But moving on.

Two of my best friends have moved home. My moms and her husband. I WILL NEVER CALL YOU DAD!!! YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD! It's great having them home. I've missed the card games and fun we used to have. Hopefully, they'll be moving into my neighborhood soon . . . along with every other person in the church. Seriously, there are enough of them in the good ol' hood.

Well, that's it for me. Have a good day readahs.

5 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

Speaking of music, we are still waiting for the new Kranny Mix Worship!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger JC joked...

yeah- when is the next kWorship coming out?

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan joked...

It'll come out when I get more new worship music to put on it. And for clarification, I never meant a new worship mix. I meant a good ol' non-typical christian music mix. Rap, hardcore, a couple worship songs, and everything but the norm.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Jamylou joked...

Good news, Son... We won't be moving into the neighborhood. Actually, we don't really know where we'll be moving. And don't worry, he knows that he's not your dad. By the way, what's with "moms?" How many do you have?

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan joked...

No moms is one person you. It's just an odd way of saying it. Like you're also Jamie bt we occasionally call you James. Got it? Cool. Itdoes suck though about the not-moving into the hood though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home