Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Master Card

Price of a new pair of gloves- $15
Price of a nice cup o' tea- $.20
Price of a pair of specs- $100
Price of a nice orange hat- $20
Price of feeling superior to my collegiate colleagues- Priceless.
Price of feeling significantly older than them- worthless

Ok, I'm joking. I needed a new post and what better than copying one of the most innovative, yet annoying, commercials in my short life. But incase I don't get back on here before Christmas: Merry Christmas and a Happy Channukah.

3 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger JC joked...

Merry Christmas. Make your way to Caribou where the tea is quite a bit more but you can still post.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc joked...

hee hee...

funny.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

Mazal Tov

 

Post a Comment

<< Home