Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Horse I say, A Horse

Just call me Mr. Ed or Black Stallion, because I am as healthy as they are. Well at least, mostly. I am still diabetic, which is ok. But the good news is that I only have less than 20% of the fluid surrounding my pancreas I did two months ago which is really, really good. The other good news is that my last blood tests for A1C, cholesterol, and eye-dilation all turned out really good. My A1C was 5.4. Which is still high but for a diabetic it's really good. Especially, considering that 5 months ago it was 10.3. My cholesterol was 115 which is a good number I guess. And my eyes are actually good. The dilation showed no bad news. But I do have some glasses that he recommended because of my astigmatism for night driving. But over-all my vision was 20/25. But yeah, altogether I am as healthy as a horse. Well, have a good day to all my readers, and as always, your local Dangeresque Dan wishes to you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving.

3 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger JC joked...

Cool- good job sticking with the plan. I know the holidays will be rough, but you have had some practice in the discipline. Keep it up!

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Jamylou joked...

Congrats, Son, on the great report! You must have gotten the astigmatism from your mother. Sorry.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Colonel Havoc joked...

"Eeeexcellent"

(long bony fingers touching together in front of my face)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home