Friday, October 12, 2007

Where have all the flowers gone?

Ok, I know this is going to sound cliche' but seriously, where did they go? I could have sworn summer JUST started. I digress. But I don't have a whole lot to say about anything. I guess I could give a progress report on the diet and stuff, but that stuff is fairly evident to those who know and see me. But for those who never or rarely do; ask a colleague who does. I don't really have a lot to report on. I feel good nowadays with exception to the occasional sock to the stomach and stuff. I dunno maybe I have more to say in person. So, leave me a message. I guess blogs are dieing. And along with them are my pool of ideas. So, I guess I will close with this: go Sox and Rox. Oh, and congrats to Moms and her husband on their big sale. And to you know who on the you know what.

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger JC joked...

You are so funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home