Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Life, ain't it grand?

I had a whole other post about how life is grand. But the Lord laid it upon my heart to remove the post. I am but a servant. Regardless, life is good. I am thankful for the mercy of God, I still have my health, school is going well, and (with minor self-induced setbacks) my journey to become Aaron, leaving the name and actions of "Kranny" behind me is going aces. I hope the weather is treating you all warmly this chilly winter morning. I do have to tell Faye thanks for the words of encouragement you left for me on the other post. Sistah, you rock! I am reminded of a promise God made to His people; it's most reassuring:

"Tell them that this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'Cursed is the man who does not obey the terms of this covenant- the terms I commanded your forefathers when I brought them out of Egypt, out of the iron-smelting furnace.' I said, 'Obey me and do everything I command you, and you will be my people, and I will be your God. Then I will fulfill the oath I swore to your forefathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey'-the land you possess today."
I answered, "Amen, LORD."' (Jeremiah 11: 3-5)

1 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

To go along with that in the end of Joshua, the Lord said to the people "Not one of the good promises that I made to the house of Israel failed, all came to pass." He keeps his promises!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home