Monday, February 11, 2008

My Life Story

There once was a small group of college-aged individuals who wanted to see a change in their world, not in that political, social, or even mental aspect. No, these people focused more the aesthetics in life. This is the story of these individuals and the story of their desire for change. We'll start with some illustrations so I don't have to write so much.The house they chose was trashed by some local ne'er-do-wells. So the good hearted vain children started with trying to clean. They didn't get very far.After several hours of work, they came to a skeletal-like structure and all were perplexed."How do we get around this?" wondered the engineers. But the elder engineer knew how.

He exclaimed, "I'll just stick this black thing up there and cut away the wood!" So, that's what they did. Don't believe me? Fine, I'm just the author. What would I know?

After that task was accomplished, something needed to be done with the wood but what? The younger engineer, a recent convert to Hinduism, suggested making a new-age bed of nails. Unfortunately, he was not very good with building things.After the new bed-o-nails was "firmly" installed, a new decor had to be chosen. But what to go with? Naturally, the best choice was antique. The two engineers thought long about this. So, they tested a couple themes.1970's chic was the best choice. What happened next? Well, sorry to say that this is a lengthy story. As for this chapter, I will add two more things of note: 1. Some new insulation was donated to a nice local family and their dog: Lily Anne. They were thankful for the new found warmth and roofing for their dog house.

Last, there was a very handsome writer there who happened to be busting his butt working with the two lazy engineers. And here's a picture of that.

Ok, that's not the right picture. I . . . uh . . . guess that's it for this chapter of "My Life Story". Stay tuned to this online source for more stories and illustrations. Hopefully, the "right" photos will be posted.

9 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Shainerz joked...

wow...kudos to you guys for the hard work!!! it's going to look awesome

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc joked...

Most Excellent Post, Demolitionmaster K.

Thanks for the kryptic picture sent to my phone. It took me a couple days to figure out what it was.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan joked...

Umm, what picture? I don't remember sending you one. But if I did cool. I must have if you got one from me. But sweet!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Faye... joked...

is that the place on 7th west?
Did JB help with this project?
Would you like to do a BWCA hiking trip this spring?

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan joked...

Nope, that's the CoffeeHouse basement. Yep, the one right next door to the church. Who's JB? I know of a J Beats. And the puppet I use in Royal Rangers is JB Beaver. And I guess a hiking trip would be fun, but not in the BWCA.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Jamylou joked...

Wow! That looks exhausting, although I'm sure you're just a poser and not really sleeping. Point made anyway! Thanks for all of your hard work crew!

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger JC joked...

Cool beans!!! I pray for a FULL HOUSE on your grand re-opening night! I hope it's packed wall to wall.

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Faye... joked...

wow!!!I did not even recognize that basement...not good.
BWCA? why not?
my next post will have a picture for you, and how Hibb Town could pass for a Jeff Foxworthy reunion.

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Faye... joked...

oops, I forgot. JB ? JEFFERY BENSON, the elder of the bunch. (tell him that and watch his reaction)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home