Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Death to Interviews

Why do job interviews have to be so stressing? Or better yet, why do they ask questions that make you think? I am not a good thinker. I hope God makes me more eloquent in my future job interviews. No mumbling or bumbling. I wish I could just use my blog as the standard for my proficiency in English. Granted, I am no Aaron Reini, but I am also no typical hill-billy. I just suck under pressure. Well, I rambled on. Can y'all pray for me to get the big job I'm in the hiring process for? I need it. Thanks!!!

8 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger Colonel Havoc joked...

Job = good.

Praying for you, dude.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

But on the plus side, your boys are back in the top 25 for the first time this century.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Faye... joked...

I'm not sure what to do here...but look at my blog, Jenny tagged us!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

kind of waiting for an update on the job search???

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger JC joked...

So here I am a month after this post...did you get the job??

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Jamylou joked...

How's the new job going?

 
At 5:19 AM, Anonymous online car racing games joked...

Also you can entertain by playing
nitro racing games
candy games free

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Unknown joked...

Thanks for your share! chrome 49+ cool math sushi slicer navifirm plus 1.7 download zalo for pc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home