Monday, March 30, 2009

A return?

Hey everybody. What is new? Well beside the year, month and president. Ok, so a lot has changed. So what has good ol Dangeresque been up to? Well. to sum it up . . . a lot! I went to Florida for a three week vacation/work trip for one. And I loved every second of it. Especially the part where it was 80 there and -80 here. Regardless, as much as I loved it I don't think I could move there. too many angry drivers. And oddly enough, I experienced quite a few big chills down there. I've always thought Minnesota cuties were cold. But Florida girls have them beat. I'd betchya they were colder than the weather here. Ooofda yeah, eh? Again, I digress because Florida isn'tjust about the hunnies. It's about the weather and ocean (which was surprisingly saltier than previously thought). I am gainfully employed through Range Center for those who don't know. The company was kind enough to let me go on the vacation Paid. It was awesome. But anyway, I have fairly busy with work and with life. I've noticed people haven't been commenting/blogging/living except the Col. But anyway, I don't want to leave everyone here reading forever so I shall end with a picture taken in Florida saying what it was all about. The girls. The sun.

The delicious, non-healthy food.


The ocean. The sun. The weather!

3 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc joked...

Dude,
A Good Trip, if the Food, Females, and Frolic (in the Ocean) pictures are indicative...

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Unknown joked...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you.
play free spider solitaire games online
car parking games free

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Long trần joked...

I like what you shared in the article, thank you for that, it has given me more experience. I would like to share with you some interesting things, if you have free time and want to find a tool for fun read it now.ngôn tình hiện đại hoàn Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessonsi promise to love you forever quotesOr you can go and search for the most fun games to play likegame ninja bong dem. Surely what I'm introducing to you will not disappoint you. Please click and experience. Having fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home