Friday, April 01, 2005

Melodic Parabolic

GREETINGS! It is finally Spring outside. Which means that S.A.D. is over. It is a bright sunny day outside. It kind of makes me want to go outside and plant some apple trees. But that would be copying Johnny. So perhaps I'll go plant some Kumquats or something cool like Coconuts. That'd be sweet.

I want this post to be both a funny one but yet with a hint of seriousness and I couldn't quite think of a way to do it. So I will do it like this. Capitol Naziism is wrong like an elephant having a Benz.

I've been playing a lot of The Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time lately. I think I'm actually getting half decent at it.

Rustproof's got a blog now. Tonight is the Coffee House. We're gonna live it up.

"Party on, Kranny"
"Party on, Buddy."

My hair glue is finally washed out of my hair. It was in for like 48+ hours. Well I don't really have anything new to say other than if you speak Spanish and read my last post I'm sorry for the poor translation of the message. Well I think I'm outtie.

EveryDangeresque Life Dan

"The Tsumami killed more than a quarter of a million dollars"
- Steve Dusey (Fox & Friends Anchor)-

"A person is a person no matter how small!" -Dr. Seuss

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Reinman joked...

That was a craaaaazy Coke machine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home