Friday, January 27, 2006

What it really says

So yesterday morn, I was thinking about our little circuit of blogs. My mind started wandering to what people's first impression of ourselves are (based on our profile pics). So this morning, I started looking at the weblogs as though I were a noob. These are the impressions I got.

Dangeresque Dan- Someone who actually likes Nixon. . . Wow!

Brooke Devine- She really hates that burrito.

Colonel Havoc- Looks like he's got a plan to rob a bank.

Reinman
- Who's that picture of?

Graceland King- Great! Another Elvis impersonator.

JC- Lucy? Lucy? Seriously. . . . Lucy??

Well, that's all I picked. If you have any other impressions of other people's rofile pictures; leave a comment. I do welcome them. And I don't mean to be rude to anyone I picked. That was my first impression at the blog. Keep it rockin' y'all.
Sorry, no animal post this week. The Discovery Channel went out last night.

4 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Colonel Havoc joked...

Great Post:
Some More...

Lil' Penny: She has the Fastest Car in "Mario Cart"

True MVR: Hey! Isn't that Keith Urban?

FishFood:, Always a Bride, Always a Bride, Always a Bride...

In closing, I wish I had thought of this post...

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger JC joked...

Dude- Lucy is awesome. I've learned so much from that woman!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

I didn't hate it! It was spicy..

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Reinman joked...

I wish I had something original to add, but I agree with the Col.

Nice, original post, Kran-man.

(and curse you for raising the bar for us all)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home