Tuesday, December 13, 2005

So Boring

Well, as you all (3-4 maybe even 5-6) can see, I changed my profile picture. See, I'm a happy Nixon (even if it does look like I'm guilty as sin. But it's a matter of Nat'l security so I can't divulge what I'm innocent of). I have finished my paper. It was actually done on Saturday pre-noon. I think it was done before 10:30AM. I must credit my 10PM-12:30AM writing which helped me get through 4 pages. The movie I chose to review was a great one starring Mel Gibson. Well this one. . . . here. I have just been slacking in my posting. If it offends you that I've been lazy in my posting please inform these people. I did buy Prince of Persia:Warrior Within and need I say it's a good game. It's not as good as the first one but a good game nonetheless. This guy here, well he is just nasty. He chases you and chases you and chases you and if he catches you he envelops you (after smashing you into the walls). Well that about sums up this post.

Dangeresque Dan

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous joked...

Did you know that Satan has been called the Prince of Persia?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home