Wednesday, December 07, 2005

When grammar counts

Well, I have written 3 "termpapers" since yesterday (if you can really call a concert review, an argument/conflict summary and reaction, and a response to a survey termpapers). I only have my 6-page movie review left to write. I've decided that this semester that rather than be a history thing (teacher, nerd, loser, major), it may be better for me to become a critic. The only problem is that I'd have to do research. I have better things to do in my time like this and that and things like you know what. I do have my critically acclaimed CD reviews and 2 movie reviews under my belt as inspirations. Meh, I will stick with this and that & things like you know what.

Jolly old St. Nixon

4 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Reinman joked...

"Jol-ly Old Saint Nix-ix-on/
Yeah he is a guy."

What movie are you reviewing?

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

I can't see half of your links from work because of the computer Nazi.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger JC joked...

cool post~

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Jilb joked...

Paper suck. I'm glad I don't have to do any. Bleh..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home