Thursday, December 22, 2005

A new?

Yes, I decided that my blatent Miami inspired template was a little . . . loud. So I thought it through and went with a milder one. The only problem is the little corners of the profile window, the title, and the blueish-greyish line surrounding all the posts. Otherwise I think it looks decent. I would like some feedback on it. I can't go back to my old one. I forgot all the stuff I need to reset it, so if no one likes it; we're stuck with this one until I feel like putting a new one together. Have a Merry Christmas people in case I don't see any of you beforehand. Well, that about does this one. Go Canes!

You're a mean one Mr. Kranny.

1 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger JC joked...

Hey Kran- Merry Christmas to you as well. We miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home