Monday, February 06, 2006

Be Quiet

With no real news going on in my life, I decided it's time to pick up a new CD. The latest addition to my collection is a great musician writing about a "Collision" or else how 3+4=7. Regardless, it's a very interesting CD, not because it has some monk-chants on it or anything, but because it is divided into 4 parts (A-D). Either way every part has a great song in it. Part A- Here is Our King. Part B- I Saw the Light & A Collision Part C- Come Awake & Part D- A Lark Ascending Or. The CD is good stuff. He does his usual David Crowder stuff (you know what I mean if you are into him). However, he also does stuff that is cool (no other way to explain it other than that). I think this CD is very friendly towards people who are new to DCB's sound. I am a bit reluctant to give it a perfect score on my scale, but it's close. I am reluctant because I don't think it's "All that and a bag". I will give it a 9.4! This one is seriously a buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home