Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Credit . . . .or something like that

My fans have returned to me. In order to keep them I need to keep the gold coming. I don't really know how to do that. I could share my interesting curling stories (Yes, I am a curler. . . somewhat). But that would be a cyclical story of me throwing a rock down the ice and having it come nowhere near the house. Then when my 2 rocks are gone, I'd have to sweep and I usually fall at least once an end or "burn" one rock and not tell anyone. (Look at me using all these official terms. I feel so. . . Scottish or at least Canadian.) So I don't think anyone (other than curlers who enjoy reading about the failed attempts of posers) would be entertained.
So, I will instead comment on the life of an extra in the Simpsons. It stinks. You are the people who end up going off the "Escalator to Nowhere" or getting beat down by the Monty Burns Militia. I mean it would stink. There are other examples of how it sucks so I'd like to invite you all to share one of your favorites.
I got a Cheat Commandos shirt that says, "Rock, Rock On!"

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

dude, you totally lost me, but...Ralph Wiggum rocks! As he looks at his finger with a pair of scissors "You've betrayed me for the last time."

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Nell, your friendly Red Wing Corrections Officer joked...

You scare me!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Reinman joked...

Plus you have to toil in President Kang's death ray labor force.

(but so do the principles, for that matter)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home