Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The NEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS

Well a mighty fine hello to my comrades. This post actually does contain some news pertaining to your favorite Richard Nixon impersonator. So where to begin . . . ?

Oh I know. As of Sunday my collection of pets has grown to include a new member. Sadly, not a new puppy or an even cooler wolf. Instead, one of those mischievous feline animals. Her name is Callie, she's part Minx, which apparently means she gets the stump of a tail. She is surprisingly friendly. No, SERIOUSLY, friendly.

This, potentially, being my last semester at HCC is drawing to a close. There are no more scheduled days off. So I have to improvise on my schedule. You know. "Awww, the ground is wet outside. No school for me." Or "Whooops! Someone accidentally set my alarm for 9:31 and my class starts at 9:30. Shoot." (that last one I find best while doing my Ben Stein impersonation)

On a further note, the music class is going well too. Before I started the class all I knew about music is that I liked it. Now, I can break it down into it's fundamental elements. But not of Southtown. I spent most of my life living out of the right side of my mind. But now, the left side is getting a workout.

Lastly, Ballroom dance is going great. I know I am going to finish the class with some funny stories. I'll even share one. Last night, we had the big test. So me and my partner had to pick a dance to do. The list of choices: Cha-cha-cha, Foxtrot, Waltz, Rumba, Samba, Tango, or the Jitterbug. We picked the J-bug. We did the dance. Afterward, the teacher proceeded to talk about how fabulously we did with the "big difference in size". I am a big dude. My partner, well, she's a tiny girl.

Maybe, that's not all that funny. Or even all that big of news. Maybe my next post will be something with some true substance to it.

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Jamylou joked...

A CAT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Personally, I think a wolf would have been better. It is kind of cool that the "feline" is part lynx! Ballroom dance...what is the Kran-man coming to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home