Sunday, February 24, 2008

Insoul

Evening friends. I trust that I find you in good spirits this day/night. I'm posting because I had a quick thought about my life. So please read on:

Ever felt like empty? Or like you're walking in Christ but it just doesn't feel right? Well, I have a little anecdote about this. I have custom orthodic pads that go in my shoe that fully support, cradle, and comfort my foot because it's specifically designed for my foot. However, some days I decide not to wear them or transfer shoes with them. And let me tell you, I can feel it fully; it hurts to walk and even stand on my feet. In the same way, the Holy Spirit supports, cradles, and comforts us in our walk with God. Can we tell when we don't have the Holy Spirit in our daily steps? Can we feel the pain of walking alone without that comfort? Can we stand by ourselves without feeling the pain of that loss? That should be the question we ask ourselves. I pray that we never lose our support for walking with God because I cannot imagine running this race without the right kind of insole for my shoe. (This is going to be cheesy but deal with it) I don't want Dr. Scholl's for the race ahead: I want Dr. Souls because he's got what I need for a better chancce at finishing.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Faye... joked...

wow! that is sooo cool Kranny! I love it. You are seeing the spiritual right along side the natural. Our world is full of this stuff, we just have to be sensitive! It's amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home