Sunday, September 11, 2005

homework

I got homework. . . . I don't want to do it. I'll give someone a bright shiny nickel to do it for me. I probably shouldn't pawn it off on you my readers. This is a good week. I got a job, I found a green pen. And I got to see the lil' nephew. I think I'm his favorite uncle. He has 3 but I'm his favorite. I let him watch Sportscenter. I like Sportscenter. Well just so you all know, I am employed with Extended Family Home Care. I'm a licensed PCA ( I think it stands for Pretty Cool Aaron but that's wrong). But I dunno I'm just rambling now . . . yep . . . rambling. I think I need to get a haircut and dye my hair. Any suggestions in color?

Duck Danger of the 21st and 1/2 century

4 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger JC joked...

My suggestion- just keep your hair and don't shave it off!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

Keep your hair and dye it aztec blue!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Jilb joked...

Wonder if you'll be taking care of the same kid that Aaron had?

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

Jilb, I thought Mike took over Aaron's job?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home