Friday, September 02, 2005

Top 5

I think I need to create a new list of things . . . . but what? Top 5 list of things to eat with Sardines? No, too bland. Top 5 list of great songs? Too much conflict. What about top 5 list of good bands? Not enough. It'd be 1 great band with 4 posers. I think I got it. Be prepared for the Top 5 list of events to drink Coke at.

5. A Vikings game
4. A Miami Hurricanes football game
3. Church Services
2. A Coke Drinking contest (if they exist otherwise I will have to create one.)
And the number 1 event to drink Coke at. . . . any special event (e.g. wedding, funeral, baby dedication).

I think I should say a few words here.


To drink coke is so much more than drinking a caffienated
beverage. It's even more than drinking a carbonated beverage. It is an
honor. I think that if
Jesus were here in
human form today he himself would drink Coke. He'd drink water every-so-often
but as opposed to wine he'd be turning water into Coke. There is just so much to
say about Coke. I would like to thank
Dr. Pemberton for
creating this wonderful drink. I will conclude this by simply saying, "Party on,
Rein-man."
Next time you're in town; we should grab some Coke and live it up. If
anyone ever wants to do Coke shots give
Big D
(That's me) a call.

I think we all need to party with this guy here. I'm out!

Danger E. Dan

3 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger JC joked...

Dr. Pepper rocks!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Colonel Havoc joked...

Kudo's to the Kranman for an excellent post.

Except that the Colonel MUST drink the Diet Beverages.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Reinman joked...

'Twas a fine tribute, Dan.

I myself just went to McDonald's for the sole purpose of drinking a super sized Coke.

(really)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home