Wednesday, August 17, 2005

This week

This week is a very difficult one for me. I have to say good-bye to 2 very dear friends. Amber Shain is leaving for Austin. But like I've been telling her the once or twice I've actually said it, "Ya know, HCC will have openings 2nd semester." I don't actually anticipate seeing her there. She wouldn't be following God's direction. The other friend is the one I've spent every Monday night with since like 3 years ago. Softball. THis is our best finish ever. We got 3rd! We lost to HCC Rainbow Coalition. . . . that's not right . . . Rainbow Saints. Thankfully, this time we didn't want to fight the pitcher. Although, when Grimace went into the fence he laughed loudly. I thought about going and ramming his face into a fence to see if he would laugh then. But what would that solve??

Anyway, I am going to ask a question to my loyal readers; and I want a decent answer. Tonight, Kelly and I had our first "date". My brother set us up. That is to say, he pushed me toward her and her toward me. Well when we were at the bonfire, he texted her and said he wants to date her. . . . WHAT IS THAT? WE had a good time tonight that text aside. She is a rather cool person. She wants to hang out again sometime soon. So let's hope it goes well. I asked her to come to church with me. I would like to see her come to know Christ before anything else happens. Well I gotta get to bed now. . . . I'm an old man and thusly, I have an early bedtime.

Kranny

I found the best song on "The Art of Breaking". It's the final track. It's called "Breathe You In".

5 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

That'd be awesome if you led her to the Lord. It'll be interesting to see how this thing works out. Good luck, man.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger JC joked...

I would love to meet her before we leave. Do you think she would come to church on Sunday?

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger jac-atac joked...

I never got to meet Kelly. But "thusly" is a great word. I must be rubbing off on you, Kraninator.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Eric joked...

Kranny's got an ol' ball and chain.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Jason joked...

Kranny's got a girlfriend, that is so cool Kranny. I hope she does come to church and you do bring her close to the Lord. And hey I didnt run into the fence I was running and looking up trying to catch the ball and your friend that plays left-center *cought* Aarong *cough* forget to warn me about the fence. By the way Kelly seems like a nice person. Talk to you later Kranny the Manny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home